LiveWorx 2015 in Boston, MA is almost sold out but we didn’t want you to miss the inspiring keynote sessions! Request access now to stream the live event on May 5th. Watch the following presentations and more along with the attendees in Boston:
- 8:30-9:00am EST: “Bridging Digital & Physical Worlds”- Jim Heppelmann, President & CEO, PTC
- 9:00-9:30am EST: “Importance of the IoT Platform”- Russ Fadel, President & GM of ThingWorx, a PTC Business
- 9:30-10:00am EST: “The Internet of Things: Real-World Successes- Rob Gremley, EVP of the IoT Segment, PTC
- 10:30- 11:15am EST: “The Rise of Smart, Connected Products: Third Great Wave of IT-Driven Innovation”- Michael E. Porter, Professor at Harvard Business School and Jim Heppelmann, President & CEO, PTC
- 11:30am-12:00pm EST: “Industry Titans of the Internet of Things”- Jim Heppelmann, President & CEO, PTC and LiveWorx 2015 Platinum Partners: Analog Devices, AT&T, Wind River, and Wipro
- 1:00-1:45pm EST “IoT Hackathon Results”- Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer, Inc. and Chief Scientist at Primary Data
Even if you can’t make it to Boston, YOU can be a part of LiveWorx 2015. Sign up here to gain access to presentations from featured industry experts, thought leaders and PTC and ThingWorx executives as they provide the latest updates on Internet of Things (IoT) trends, technology updates, and use cases.